2000 exhaust on 1750

Since exhaust systems seem to be the current rage thought I'd do a
'Hertzman'.

Background: In the not too distant future I'm planning on installing a
2ooo '79 Spider engine in a '69 (US) Spider. The '69 came with a
non-working Series two, 2 liter engine. This means I got a cast two
piece exhaust manifold and interestingly a 1750 inlet manifold, sans
throttle bodies. To interrupt a moment, I'm contemplating I can use 2
liter ones since I have several to play with.

Plan is to install the running 2000 engine, two piece exhaust manifold
(and for those that care - the 1750 Spica inlet manifold with a 'proper'
air box / cleaner I picked up at the French / Italian Car Meet).

I do have both the 1750 parts books and the Series two parts books. The
1750 book is extraordinarily vague regarding the exhaust system,
especially the manifold. The Series two books are more informative, but
impossible to compare numbers (thus the 'Hertzman' attempt).

Therefore...what exhaust system do I buy when I put it all together? I'm
not referring to brands, nor, at this time, where to get them, just will
the Series Two, 2 liter exhaust system fit into / onto the 1750 Spider -
or does one order the 1750 exhaust system - or - are they (hopefully)
identical?

I like bolt on stuff. Was amazed beyond belief that after ordering an
'original' exhaust system (sans manifold) for the '60 Spider Veloce from
Tony Stevens in Jolly Old and after a friend welded the two parts
together for the rear half (had to be cut to ship, though Tony has since
resolved the issue) everything lined up as if actually made for the car.

I like that.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA