Racing Montreal

Hi All,

I was wondering in anyone here knows the history, development, success, and present whereabouts of the Montreal that Bobcar raced in the 70's? I am just curious and not interested in recreating the vehicle. This interest was sparked after re-reading the late Pat Braden's write up of the Montreal in Sports Car Market. In the article he commented that it was a great way to get an affordable GT car (compared to Maserati or Ferrari), but power was only adequate. I would love to have a Montreal in the future to take the family to Alfa events.

Chris
Miami, FL
'87 Spider