Re: 164 timing belt AARRGGHH

Richard Welty wrote:

i'm going to have to score a set of crowfoot wrenches tomorrow and see if
i can avoid removing the PS hose.
Richard, I'm sorry to report that a 13mm crowfoot isn't the secret to removin that bolt. I'm half way done replacing all the belts on my newly acquired 164S. Since it was already torn down, I went downstairs to see if I could get to that PS bolt. The crowfoot fails, because there is a rib cast into the bracket that gets in the way. I could get the crowfoot on the bolt but I had no room to turn it.

--Mark