Re: alfa-digest V9 #84

When you have 12 v present you should get some response. If you have no
horn or lights, be sure to clean the battery posts.
I was in the service station business for many years. This is a common
problem. One time it works and a few minutes later nothing.
12v is still enough to get some kind of response if all else is ok.
I will bet a lot of batteries get sold this way.
chuck