Retraction of Ocala FL shop endorsement (or) I got screwed

Hey everyone.
       I posted months ago about this great little Italian auto shop I found
in Ocala, FL.  It was called Luigi's Auto Repair.  The elder Italian man that
owned & operated it was very knowledgeable about Alfa's Ferrari's and
everything Italian.  However, the shop changed hands sometime this summer.
When I had electrical problems with my spider I had her towed there.  I asked
to speak to Luigi's and was told he wasn't there at the moment but Steve
could talk to me.
       The short version is that every time I called only Steve was
available.  I never got the feeling he knew what was going on or understood
my problem but was assured that Luigi was working on my car.
       I went in a day later to pick up my supposedly repaired car.  I drove
into the lot expecting the usual exotic cars out front.  I got worried when I
saw nothing but old jeeps, camaro's and toyota's.  I asked the girl in the
office and found out Luigi had sold the place to Steve months ago.  Luigi
doesn't work there at all.  So I was lied to and the wiring problem is the
same as it was before.  He replaced a part that was not in need of repair and
didn't find the short I was having problems with.  The man was completely
unfamiliar with Alfa Romeo's.  I took it to a Mercedes shop in town and am
hoping for better results.

Just wanted to post this in case someone had thought to try the place on my
recommendation.

Ed Gibbs
78 Spider