Leaky Spider...

Hello All,

I have an '88 Spider that has a leaky front windshield. Water is
entering the cockpit at the lower left and right corners of the
windshield. Here is my question...not knowing all that much about this,
would any autoglass repair shop be able to handle this repair or will I
need to seek out some sort of proper rubber seal first and then take it
to my local shop? I know one phone call to the shop will clear up my
questions but I like to be prepared before getting dinged for
unnessassry parts...

Thanks for your time,
Brad Howard
'88 Spider Grad