RE: Ducati 750 Paso

 Nick wrote

>I know it's Italian, has a glorious-sounding V-twin motor and the usual
>sublime character. However, it's probably the least loved Ducati of all
>time.

That's also true. The main "trouble" about this bike is the
fram Lay out, that's a Perimetral  cradle rather than the glorious
sport famous Ducati frame we can still see nowadays.

Also the excess of fairing hides the beautiful italian powerplant,
and that's something more than one real ducatista hate.

I don't know about troubles with the 750. I know about the 907ie (and
that's a great bike), but I just think the PASO serie looks really
nice!

nodoubt,
"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it