RE: Ducati 750 Paso

OH no, there is one less loved, and more maligned.  Remember the late
70s attempt at a cruiser?  The Ducati Indiana?  Now THAT was less loved.
As was the early 70s 500 GT which was a parallel twin of all things and
had weird styling by the otherwise impeccable Giugaro.

I love the looks of the 750 Paso, and can forgive the ugly box section
frame.  It lacks the beauty of the steel trellis frame but the bodywork
makes up for it.  The thing I can't get by is the size of the wheels and
the fact that the crappy tires make for very scary road manners.  Ducati
has never been known for massive horsepower, but balance and incredible
handling.  Gee......does this remind you of any other Italian marque?  =
)

Ciao,
TJ

TJ Noto		AFM #134  	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
http://www.cowpokeracing.com
95 Ducati 916 Strada
96 Ducati Monster 900 (Chela's)
61 Ducati Falcone 80
70 Norton Commando Fastback
73 BMW 3.0 CS ("deviated from museum reliquary standard"-Perez)
97 BMW Z3 (Chela's)
77 Mercedes 280C (Mimosa)
67 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
00 Ford F150 Supercab