Re: Alfas at Magny Cours

For more information on the Alfa's in the European Touringcar Championship
take
a look a the official website www.eurostc.com .

I attended the Magny Cours races and was impressed by the performance of the
Alfa's against the BMW's. Clearly Alfa / Nordauto had the better car out of
the box.

For the next races look out for the yellow GTA of AGS Motorsport and their
driver
Paolo Ruberti.
Paolo was driven off the road by Nordauto star Nicolo Larini in the first
race after
a brilliant performance in qualifying in which he gained 5th position.

I e-mailed Paolo congratulating about his performance and said our Alfa club
would
meet him at the races at Spa-Franchorchamps.
Our Alfa club,  called Squadra33 , was invited as guests of the AGS
motorsport team
for the race.
We showed up with a banner specially made for his support and he drove like
madman after a very bad qualifying with a broken gearbox.

Watch out for this race! He overtook Larini [revenge for Magny Cours] in the
famous
Eau Rouge corner. Mighty impressive.

Overall Alfa did too good as the governing body FIA made a rules change mid
season
to favour the BMW's and Volvo's.

regards
Tom Verwoest
www.squadra33.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of those to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, then you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Interbeton bv is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.