164S 53000 miles, mechanical and fingers crossed

From: rogerlaf <rogerlaf@domain.elided>

I ran a 164L for 6 years and 100K miles with a mechanical
TB tensioner and I performed the hydraulic to mechanical tensioner
conversion on a 3.0 Milano I owned prior to the 164L without any problems.

Are we setting the pointers on these mechanical tensioners using the CORRECT
PROCEDURE AND TORQUE SETTING? I did and never had a problem.

Just asking!
Best to all,
Roger