91 spider

Living in eastern IA & just lost the only shop that I trusted with my car.
Albeit it was a british auto shop, (anyone know what happened to them, "The
British Auto Shop'? or suggestions on a good shop in the Quad Cities area?);
they took care of any small problem that I have had so far with my 91
spider.

Well now I have a reoccurring problem that I am not sure where to look. In
the spring I changed the 02 sensor as the car would sputter every now and
then-particularly on the highway on cool/cold mornings after driving for
10-15 minutes. Seemed like something might have been clogging the fuel line
at times. Once I got to my destination, car parked for a few hours when I
took it again, problem was gone. Seemed also when just driving in the city,
the problem wouldn't come up. As mentioned, I finally changed the o2 sensor,
(at the suggestion of the shop), and not only did the problem seemed to have
gone away completely, the car drove a lot better under any condition-it made
a big difference in performance. Keep in mind that we were going into the
summer months.

Last week as the weather was turning colder the problem surfaced once again.
Same scenario, early cool morning, highway driving, 15 minutes into an hour
long drive the car began to sputter. Got to my destination, parked the car
all day, on the return trip, no problems. This morning on my 20 minute drive
to work it happened again although briefly.
Car has 51 500 miles.

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Richard