RE: Magnetti Marelli autoboxes

While the idea seems sound and probably works out of the box, what's going to
happen to these cars down the road? This seems like a highly complicated
system that will be tough to repair and diagnose, not to mention expensive.
Told you not to mention expensive. All this to replace my factory supplied
left leg and brain, though I find these aren't aging as well as I'd like
either. No thanks, give me a clutch pedal and a shifter so the only one I need
to blame for jerky shifts is me.

Mitch Wolberg,
69 Berlina
69 Spider Jr.