Re: GTV6 problems

If the problem goes away with the rain, it's almost certainly ignition.
Check the rubber boot on top of the coil, the distributor cap, and all
of the connections (plug wires, wires to coil, etc).  There shouldn't
be any water inside the distributor or the cap, or under the coil boot.

james montebello