GTV6 problems

Hi all

Last night and today was very wet and rainy, and I think that has
something to do with the problems I am experiencing with my GTV6. This
morning, under medium acceleration, the engine just cut out on me. I had
to wait for a few minutes before it would start again. Thankfully I was
on my way after that without incident. The journey back home a few hours
later was completely incident-free. Shortly after I parked her at home,
there was a massive downpour. About 2 hours later I go and try and start
it, no go. Cranks fine, the engine even catches for a few seconds, but
no response from pressing the accelerator either. Also, no help manually
fiddling with the throttle under the bonnet either - just no go. Still
hasn't started again.... anyone have any ideas here? I'm thinking fuel
line or possibly distributor, but my mechanical abilities are pretty
rudimentary.

Thanks

Cheers

Zak