Re: injectors and injector hose clamps

> 	Less than 10% on injectors is a lot of
> variance.

due to my manual current servoing on the power supply,
and stopwatch capabilities, most of the error is due
to timing inaccuracy.

> Typically after I have my injectors professional
> cleaned they are exactly the same - pattern,
> flow, etc.

one of my injectors has a *slightly* more bulging
flow, but otherwise they make a pretty tightly
collumated spray pattern. i wonder if the difference
would be noticable.

-ethan schartman
'87 milano gold
princeton, NJ