Re: injectors and injector hose clamps

>I doubt the typical EFI injector rebuild shop will know what to do with
>SPICA injectors.  You could try Wes Ingram or Pacific Fuel Injection,
>however, both of which deal regularly with mechanical fuel injection
>systems.

It's absolutedly correct that the SPICA mechanical injectors and the
electrical ones used on most modern gasoline engines are completely
different.  However, the SPICA gasoline injection system was adapted from a
diesel injection system, and there are numerous similarities in the key
assemblies.  A good diesel injection shop can test and rebuild the SPICA
injectors.