re: 72 Spider wiring help

Paul Irvine wrote:
>Okay, I'm finishing up Project Alfa's wiring in the engine bay and I seem to
>have a mystery wire. It's on the passenger side in the main bundle that
>crosses over from the feedthrough. It's green/black and I can't find
>anything to hook it up to.

Don't know about Spiders and don't have aSpider diagram handly, but every
other 105 of that era has a green/black while from the ignition key to the
coil.  It would be in the position Paul describes.  An easy test would be
to see if the mystery wire is energized when the key is turned on.

Dana Loomis
Several tintops, no Spiders