72 Spider wiring help

Okay, I'm finishing up Project Alfa's wiring in the engine bay and I seem to
have a mystery wire. It's on the passenger side in the main bundle that
crosses over from the feedthrough. It's green/black and I can't find
anything to hook it up to. I also can't find any green/black wires on the
diagram other than the one that goes to the headlamp. Can someone maybe take
a peek and see if they can figure out what this is?

The only other problem is the gray wire on the left side that goes to the
low oil pressure warning light switch. This block originally came out of an
Alfetta and although I see a boss on the side just aft of the alternator
it's not drilled and there's no switch there. If I remember correctly that
was where it was - correct?

I know you folks are probably thinking "sheesh, this guy's not done yet"?
but hey, there are a lot of little details and constant distractions that
pull me off the project. I haven't lost momentum though and it looks like I
might be starting it for the first time tomorrow if I can find a battery
laying around somewhere.

The website has languished, I don't have an FTP program so can't upload to
it but once I get the Spider on the road I'll give it a good updating with
lots of pictures.

Have a nice holiday everyone, I'm headed back out to the garage.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://home.pcmagic.net/pi