Pat Braden

I too, am saddened to hear of his passing. If I had walked the right way at the right time, I might have met him at the Convention, but it was not to be.

Getting a copy of the "Alfa Owner's Bible", and reading thru it, really got my love for Alfa's back alive, after my nearly 20 year hiatus of non ownership. I could really see he felt the way I felt about these cars, back when I was in my 20's..
Having a book like the AOB, was like having my mechanic friend, who I could count on to drop in and get quick answers to my questions, with some humor, no matter what the task was.. I was seriously looking forward to his revised edition, and hope that it will get finished to further his legacy to us all..

Farewell, Pat..