Re: Pat Braden

I, too, was saddened to hear of Pat's sudden passing.  The San Diego chapter
had the pleasure of his company several times in the past; either as the
featured speaker at some of our regular meetings or when Cornes Motors was
having a special gathering in the garages, Pat was always ready to come down
and give a spellbinding presentation on any subject related to Italian cars
or some fascinating trip that he had made to Italy.  He could speak for
hours on the subjects and none of the members wanted the evening to end.  He
was a wealth of information and always encouraged the enthusiast to drive
their cars and show the world what the mystique of the Alfa Romeo was all
about.

--
Lance Dong,
AROCSD