Milano Overheat

     >I've had several Milanos in Florida over the years, and the biggest
     >culprit was restricted radiators.

     >With a good flowing radiator, the Milanos would sit in 95 degree
     >humid weather in traffic with not a bit of trouble. Dying radiator?
     >It would be impossible to go 10 miles.

     I would completely agree with Bill on this one. I had a GTV-6 that
     would routinely overhaet while sitting in the ubiquitous Dallas
     traffic in the summer where temps will routinely exceed 100 F.
     I tried everything I could think of to get the temp. to stay normal
     including new thermostats, water wetter etc. It was only after I
     pulled the rad and had it rodded out that the problem completely
     disappeared. You'd be surprised how cruded up your radiator can get
     over the years.

     Kevin Fillip
     Daalas, TX

     '91 Spider