RE: Dead Milano

Hello all,
I want to thank all of you for your responses to my problem with my dead
Milano. I got it fixed thanks to Andy's response. It turned out to be a
short in the wiring harness connection next to the double set relay. I
just spread the terminals so they would better contact and it fired right
up. You were right on Andy, about the heat that goes through that red
power lead at that harness. Someone had already by-passed the harness
connection with a wire splice for that red wire because it had melted in
the harness connection.

Thanks, Jeff

'79 Alfetta Sprint Veloce
'86 GTV6