Re: Dead Milano

Jeff, there is a fuel pump relay on the firewall (passenger side).  there is
a cable/connector/pigtail to relay block -  , red wire is power.
The relay could be bad, or the connector can be done.  Lots of current
through there.  In my car, gave these symptoms, plus the pleasure of the
occassional stalling on the road.  mechanic changed the relay (an expensive
little bugger) to no avail.  closer examination  by me & friend revealed that
the connector was burned and distorted where the power leads made their
connection.  took the expedient soution and jumped the connector.  has run
fine ever since.  check it out - if have power on the incoming side of the
connector, but none on the outbound - there you go.  otherwise might be the
relay.
andy