Help with some details of an e-bay car...

I can't as for someone to go look at this car- as the end of the auction is
tonight- but does anyone know about this race prepared Giulia Ti?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1849633329&rd=
1

Its in Bellingham, Washington.  By its level of prep, and some of the
details, it appears that this car has seen the track before.  Or was just
about to...

If you know this person or the car, can you e-mail me back?  Again, I can't
ask for someone to look at it on such a short notice.

Ines and I are really interested in this car....

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011