6 foot Spider drivers

Hi
I'm contemplating the purchase of spider in the near future. I've wanted one
ever since a Blonde in Spider blew the doors off my V6 German Capri back in
'74. I finnally went to look at a 1991 that was for sale and I was horrified
to find that my legs came into contact with the steering wheel every move I
made to the clutch or brake. I fiddled with the seat and adjusted my seating
position every which way I could but no luck!

All you 6 foot plus spider drivers out there, if there are any, how did you
overcome this problem? I had one person suggest moving the seat rails back two
inches.

Steve