Dead Milano

Hi All,
I was wondering if any of you might have a possible answer to fix my '89
Milano Gold. About a week ago I went to a friends house and it drove
great until I decided to go home about a half hour later and it would not
run. It started and ran really rough (about 300 rpm's) for about 15
seconds and it did not make any difference how much gas I gave it. It was
as if it ran out of gas. After poking around I determined it does have
spark but it is not getting any fuel. I checked the voltage at the fuel
pump and there was none. Next I checked all the fuses and their all fine.
I looked over the repair manual and I don't see any relay's for the pump.
Am I missing something here? The only thing I can come up with is that
the air flow meter regulates the pump. Is this the source of my problem
or am I overlooking something?

Thx,

Jeff Heintz
'79 Alfetta Sprint Veloce