Oh, and one BMW for sale in Columbus as well

Alfisti,

Forgot to add my one BMW that I must sell as well...

1997 BMW 528ia Aspen Silver/ Black leather LOADED, winter package and all power options.  This vehicle is in near mint condition with only 54K on it!  Drives like a dream.  Dealer maintained and I have all receipts.  Brand new AC compressor, 1 year old tires, tinted windows, cd changer. $23,500 obo.  Own a great looking BMW before they mutilate that body like they did with the new 7 series!

Pictures of the BMW and the Alfas can be sent upon request.

Cheers,

Chip