Alfa parts for sale

Hi digesters,

I am running seriously short of workshop space, so I need to rid myself of
various spare Alfa bits I have lying around.  I am currently trying to compile
a list of stuff I have for sale as a word document, but it may take a while,
so in the meantime I thought I would post a few items to the digest.

- Koni red adjustable shock absorbers, suit 116 Alfetta 4 cylinder cars and
GTV-6 up to 1985. In good condition, come with all bushes, nuts, caps etc.
Full set of four for $180 AUSD + shipping.

- Ansa european exhaust headers to suit all 116 Alfetta 4 cylinder cars. This
is a steel tube copy of the original cast iron manifold found on European 116
Alfa's. Unlike the original cast-iron headers, the tube version does not split
or crack down the runners, and is significantly lighter. These headers are in
perfect condition and have been coated VHT manifold grey exhaust paint. $130
AUSD + shipping

- 2x  European intake manifolds , great for doing proper Weber/Dellorto
conversion. One has used carb rubber mounts, the other has no carb rubber
mounts (carb mounts are available new).  With used carbs mounts $70 Ausd,
without carbs mounts $50 AUSD + shipping.

- Complete Air Cleaner assembly to suit twin carb assembly four engine. Taken
from Euro 116 car, but can be made to fit 105/115 series cars.  Air cleaner
has been sandblasted and powder-coated black and is as new. Comes with
powder-coated retaining straps and plenum chamber. $60 Ausd + shipping.

Digesters in the US should e-mail me for converted prices and shipping costs.
I have many other used parts available (mostly 116 stuff), so e-mail with any
enquiries. I will hopefully have a complete list available soon.

Regards,

Sasha Nackovski- Whittlesea, Victoria, Australia.