Alfa parts for sale

In an effort to make some cash to buy more Alfa parts I need to sell some
Alfa parts:
   1]105 series brake boosters(1 new,1 used)
   2]new 1600 pressure plate
   3]1 pair new Giulia Super taillight lenses
   4]new Supersprint Giulia Super exhaust-front section
   5]new  Giulietta alloy machined steering wheel hub(blank-drill yer own
holes)
   6] 750 Veloce cylinder head
   7]2 pair used Giulia Super taillight assemblies
   8]105 GTV dashboard with cheesy original wood veneer
   9]101 Giulietta/Giulia Sprint rear bumper L&R side sections
  10]101 Giulia Sprint headlight switch
  11] 4 near perfect Speedline GTVG metric rims(don't laugh)
  12]several sets of 105 GTV gauges
Please email me off-Digest or call me evenings (Houston,TX) at (713)
528-5473 for details on the condition of the used parts.Price?-make an
offer.Jim Tyson