Re: alfa-digest V8 #636

Obie Fayth
I suggest you go back to basics. Check cam and ignition timing, valve
clearances, basic engine set up. My GTV-6 with 164S cams and Sperry $tage 4
heads gets 27-29 at high (75-100) speed and if I soft pedal at 55 the car has
seen better than 31mpg. Also look under the passenger side just behind the
door while the car is running and see if your fuel line is leaking. Need more
information...
Thomas Gonnella