GTV questions

Greetings Alfisti !

Well, I am FINALLY in the market for a garage-mate for my Duetto. I will be buying a 1750 GTV, the problem is 69 or 71 ??

I really like the seats and taillights of the 69, not to mention the floor mounted pedals. However, I'm wondering if the 71 might be a better choice in the long run with it's later braking system. I want this car to be a fast street/time trial car and I want the car to have VERY good brakes. I've read about the ATE 4-piston calipers sold at Alfa Stop ( UK ) and by Dean Cains on this digest and I'm wondering if the floor mounted master cylinder is up to task.

If anyone has any input which might help me make my decision it would be greatly appreciated. Also, If anyone knows of either of these two models for sale I'd like to know as well.

Mille grazie in advance,

Dan Walker
67 Duetto