From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
John_Torello@domain.elided
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 08:18
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: service shop advice in Southern New England

Hey all-
I was driving to the "grass & leaf dump" in Attleboro, MA / Pawtucket, R.I.
area
a few weeks ago and I saw a shop called "Blue and White Motors". As the name
suggests, along with the big Roundel painted on the front, it is primarily a
BMW
shop. Interestingly enough, within the Roundel was a green Quadrifoglio
emblem.
Turns out it is also an Alfa shop.
Anyway, does anyone have any experience with these folks? I wanted to get a
simple check up diagnostic on my '63 Spider (related to the generator
light),
but know nothing about this shop since I haven't lived in the area that
long. I
would normally take the car to Alfas Unlimited (CT) or Glynn Motorsport (MA)
but
both are far enough away that it becomes a fairly significant effort to get
the
cars there.
Thanks
-JT