Re: service shop advice in Southern New England

I have bought parts from Jonathan Johnson but have never dealt with him, but I think Dennis Black would be a better choice in that area, Dennis is Don Black's son. Another is Ellis Imports if Chuck is still in biz.

Again, this is purely by reputation, no personal experience.

- Steve.

P.S. Re. Alfa coming back to these shores, does anyone know what Craig Morningstar is up to? Last I saw him was at Pebble Beach, he had defected to the dark side to Mercedes Benz.