164 Projector headlight connectors

Hi Keith,

The headlight units came with a GM-style 5-connector female plugs. You can get their male counterparts at your local Pep Boys or Kragen or their equivalents.

If you have trouble finding them, I can buy them for you (there is one near my house) and ship 'em out to your small town.

The wires are short and the connectors to the headlamps are - IMHO - quite nicely crimped so if you'd rather not butcher those, I can help you get the right connectors to keep those headlights re-sellable :-)

Nizam
Sunnyvale, CA