Italian Tune Up Tour Map

Colorado Alfisti,

This Saturday is the First Annual Italian Tune Up Tour.  We will be meeting
at the El Rancho parking lot off of I-70 at 6:30 am.  From there we will
have a spirited drive up the Mount Evans road and stop for breakfast on the
way back.  The early start time should minimize the amount of traffic we
will encounter.  So grab a Cup-O-Joe and Take I-70 West from I-25 about 20
minutes to exit 252, the Evergreen Parkway exit.  Take the off ramp down to
the traffic light.  We will meet in the El Rancho parking lot that is
visible from the light at 6:30 am.  Reference the attached map.

 <<ElRanchoMap.gif>>
Another reminder, Saturday July 27th is the Heritage Square Car Show.  The
event starts at 9am and runs until 1pm.  Full directions and other
information are in the current newsletter. The show is free, there is
something for everybody at Heritage Square including food shops and rides.

Lawrence Gowin
Level (3) Communications
lawrence.gowin@domain.elided
Office:	(720) 888-1234

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of ElRanchoMap.gif]