eBay mailing list

Eric Hambleton asks if there is interest to receive occasional e-mails
directly from him regarding parts he has for sale on eBay. He apparently
would do so on only an opt-in basis.

While Richard might have other thoughts, I suspect if someone emails you
and says, "Yeah send me your list", there should be no problem.

One alternative which requires a lot of work on the seller and which
Richard might have problems with if it happens frequently (as in it's a
business) is to develop a page for the items you are selling with
thumbnail photos, title, and eBay 'address'. Or you could do the same
before listing with eBay and offer the Digest first 'crack' with perhaps
a "buy now for...". Obviously the seller needs a website or at least a
place to 'park' this page.

This way the seller places only one (relatively brief ) URL onto the
Digest and whoever cares to visit may do so with a Considerably Shorter
download time. Then if they're interested in a particular item they can
contact the seller directly or click on the eBay URL for (perhaps) more
photos and description.

Additional comments regarding anyone selling Alfa parts anywhere: Please
use complete descriptions. Cromodora rims doesn't cut it. Model of rim
(Turbina / Daytona) and diameter of stud to stud holes is critical
knowledge 98 mm / 108 mm), along with quantity, condition, and are tires
mounted (to the rims)and of course where the seller is located.

I'm guessing there are lots and lots of parts tucked away in garages,
basements, etc. which if not needed Should be recycled 'for the greater
good'not to mention you now have more room to collect more stuff and
some extra money with which to buy it.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA