eBay mailing list

Rather than annoying Digesti with constant prattle regarding items I (or
maybe others?) put up for auction AND to save same the necessity to actually
go to the eBay site to see the individual items, I was wondering what
interest there might be among you all to receive occasional e-mails directly
from me.

I would be happy to put together a distribution list of interested
individuals and inform you when new listings have been placed. Further time
savings could be realized if I wait until only 2 or 3 days remain. I would
also consider accepting auction listing info from other eBay'ers to be
included.

Please contact me directly if you are interested.

Thanks for your time.

BTW, in my life I've owned 5 or more Alfas and only a single British Leyland
product (my first car = 1973 MGB GT)...enough said.

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA (eBay ID ejham_2001)