Another restoration supply source

Most everyone is aware of Eastwood and their very helpful restoration /
repair items. Another source especially for the more serious restorer is
TP Tools and Equipment in Canfield, Ohio.

They overlap Eastwood on a number of types of items / equipment
available. TP seems to have positioned themselves just between the very
serious restorer and smaller restoration shop. I believe they make their
own blast cabinets and perhaps their own version of the 'turbine' type
paint system.

Among other things they have a good selection of quality body hammers
and dollies. While not all, many items carry the Made in the USA label.

A couple of items I plan on ordering soon is their large rubber
(hammering) dolly and Meguiar's finishing paper. I'd heard for years
that Meguiar's made a 2500 grit wet / dry paper but could never find it.
TP has it in 2500 and 3000.

Yeah, like the rest of the known world, I of course own them. Their
phone number is 1-800-321-9260 / www.tptools.com.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA