RE: Alfa Insurance

http://www.hagerty.com/Qualify/qualify.asp?Aff= has the qualification
information on Hagerty. I just insured a 72 Spider effective tomorrow,
for 20% of the cost of my old State Farm policy based on the same
miles per year, as a 4th vehicle. While the P&L coverage is less now,
the rest is much better than I had! I suppose claim response could be
an issue, but then one cant really plan on a loss. It looks like the
87 qualifies, as long as other qualification details are met.

You might also try Leyland West who sells special interest and vintage
insurance at a reasonable price.

RC