Stinking Badges

I prevailed upon the generosity of our resident Alfanut, Michael Williams,
to share again his original design for any Digestibles who want to print "I
digest, therefore I am"; this can make a keen badge for use at the
Convention in Costa Mesa, Concorso Italiano, or simply impressing the boys
and girls at your local auto parts store. And, it's more effective than
having a secret handclasp!

http://homepage.mac.com/michaelwilliams/Graphics/FileSharing18.html

Cheers!

Jim Barrett