Motor Trend

I haven't read Motor Trend for years but we alfisti now have one of our own at MT.Ron Sessions,who introduced me to Alfas in 1973,recently became a senior editor at MT.Ron previously spent around 15 years at Road & Track.He no longer owns any Alfas(sold his last one around 20 years ago)but when I visited him in Ca. several years ago I was amused to discover he still has several boxes of Alfa parts.Ron is a great guy and a superb writer/editor and I'm sure that MT will benefit from his presence.