Alfa Insurance

Hi All,

I am moving back to Miami, Florida and will be retiring my '87 Spider from use
as a daily driver.  As rates have increased tremendously in the two years
since I left, I am hoping to put it on some sort of collector car insurance.
Has anyone had any luck with getting Haggerty or similar companies to insure a
late model Alfa?  I called State Farm (who insures the car now) about the
collector car insurance AlfaBill has mentioned and was told that type of
policy only covers trailer queens that are trailered to shows, no street
driving what so ever.

Thanks for any help,
Chris

Christopher R. Sasso, Ph.D.