california contact cement

Biba, et al,

There appears to be several companies that will ship the highly flammable
type of contact cement to California. I found them thru Yahoo Shopping, but
I'm sure there are others as well.

One of them is http://www.ridoutplastics.com/ that sells pint cans for
bonding flexible vinyl, leather, urethane, wood and canvas. Funny thing is
they're based in San Diego (Republic of California). What's up with that?

Side note: About 12 years ago I owned an old house in Sacramento with wood
floors. I was advised that if I wanted to refinish the floors that I should
drive to Reno (across the border) to buy "the good stuff" that was NLA in
California. Gray markets exist everywhere there is a (perceived or real)
need...

Karl