RE:'90 Spider Center Muffler

Two words......Straight Pipe.

After actually purchasing the Ansa Sport muffler, I decided to try having a
straight pipe fashioned from the flanges on my cracked OEM center.  I
thought it would be a bunch louder, but it's not.  I'm very pleased with it
from both a sound and performance standpoint.  While it does have marginally
more power, the biggest improvement is in how fast it spools up to the red
line.

So my set up is OEM catalytic and the Ansa Sport rear muffler.  I couldn't
be happier with it.  And for $40, you can't beat it with a stick!  But if
you really want the Ansa muffler, I'd be glad to sell you my brand new one.

Rex
Macon, GA
'90 Spider