ridiculous. And easily unconstitutional

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>That's ridiculous.  And easily unconstitutional, I<

Not to start a long winded tirade about our government, but you mean
unconstitutional like suspension of the writ of habeas corpus? Here are a
few provocative questions. If you are "arrested" in the state of California
for a traffic offense, do you imagine you are presumed innocent until
proven guilty? Do you believe you are entitled to a trial by a jury of your
peers? Do you believe you will be tried in a court of law with a fair and
impartial judge presiding? Do you think you'll have the right of appeal?
Look it up. You may be surprised what you find.