clutch bleeding

Ok guys,

I've read about gravity bleeding of brakes and since tried it on three cars
and it works very well. Will it work just as well on the clutch hydraulics?
 ( I don't see why not but then that's me. ) I noticed while topping off the
brake fluid that the clutch reservoir contents are sporting an undesirable
color.
Please reply off digest since I'm waaayyyyy behind.

Dave Partridge
Component Engineer
CNT
Ph_763-268-8743