Cheap SF Spider for sale

Cheap 74 Spider from craigslist.org that's headed for destruction if someone
doesn't snap it up. Not my car, etc.
Andrew Watry
>>1974 Alfa Romeo Spider
Reply to: wsnapper@domain.elided <mailto:wsnapper@domain.elided> Date: Wed Jun
19 14:53:03 2002   I've got a 1974 Alfa Romeo Spider, just found out it
needs a new clutch. So, it's time for a divorce or a funeral.   If this is
your kind of thing, then let's talk. Body is fairly rusted, exhaust and
brakes are new within the past year, engine was pretty strong but lately had
just a little leak going into the radiator, top is new (vinyl), really nice
campagnolo turbina rims with a couple of new tires, gauges are all there,
seats are from an 80s spider and could be swapped out, hmm, what else, nice
CD stereo I guess.? As I live on a hill, it probably in the panhandle until
a deal can be done, otherwise I'm going to piece it apart and donate it.
Love the car, but she's just about over the hill (probably have to push it
over in one last faulknarian allegory). Boy it hurts to admit it.   I would
love a Vespa if you had one in good running shape. Cash offers over $500
will be considered, I think that's what the state will pay me to take it off
the road.   Ciao, look for the official obituary in next month's list.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests  this is in or around San Francisco<<