RE: Emissions legalities

That's easy- it may have been looked at by the EPA, but its not public
information.  Its all proprietary.  If you could get it, then so could any
manufacturer, and then the "secret" stuff that is in there would no longer
be secret.

Besides, that would also allow you to tamper with the emissions systems,
which is the same as changing the catalyst.

No scam- we have to protect our collective intellectual properties.

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011