Dead Milano for sale

 Digesti,
I have a non-running Milano for sale: Stripped cam belt and bent valves in
January, 2000 and it's been sitting in my driveway since then. 1987 Silver,
5-speed. Metallic blue. 140,000 miles.

Still has a current title and license. Rusty rear wheel arches. Sound
transaxle. Steel wheels, crummy tires. ASC sun roof (not operating, needs
control unit). Fresh AC compressor and condenser. Fresh power steering rack.
Cloth upholstery, poor condition.  All glass intact except right front door.
Head and tail lights intact. Rear reflector strip rusted apart,

I would like to sell the entire car rather than individual parts. Some parts
have already been removed for use on my other Milano: Bosch control box. Front
shocks. Steering column light switch. DeDion control link. FI Plenum and air
flow unit. Distributor. Fuel pump

The car could be restored to use, or has plenty of spare parts. I'm thinking
$250.00 and the buyer takes it away. Will consider delivery within 300 miles
after sale for tow vehicle (Motorhome) mileage fee.  Anybody interested?

George Schweikle

Lexington, KY