Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:55:21 EDT
From: Againattempt@domain.elided
Subject: GTV6 Door Key (Sigh...)

I finally found the key blanks to fit the door and trunk (the long high
security key) and am now currently in agony trying to find someone to cut
them.  No dice on Spruell, Algar, IAP...as well as every local shop I can
find within 50 miles...and Tony Demora promptly informed me that the last
one
he cut was in 1979....sooooooo...any and all help, suggestion, etc would be
more than welcome....anything that is, other than telling me to buy new
handles ;)
TIA

Ryan Mottice
'84 GTV6